quarta-feira, 14 de julho de 2010

Untitled.

Make it a sweet, sweet goodbye - it could be for the last time and it's not right. "Don't let yourself get in over your head" he said. Alone and far from home we'll find you. Dead - like a candle you burned out, spill the wax over the spaces left in place of angry words. Scream - to be heard, like you needed any more attention, throw the bottle, break the door, and disappear. Sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say: "I miss you. I'm so sorry." Forever's never seemed so long as when you're not around it's like a piece of me is missing. I could have learned so much from you but what's left now? don't you realize you've shown this family a world of pain? can't you see this could have been a happy ending we let go? sing me to sleep, I'll see you in my dreams, waiting to say: "I miss you. I'm so sorry." sing me to sleep (you've taken so much with you), I'll see you in my dreams (but left the worst with me), waiting to say: "I miss you. I'm so sorry".

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário